Planning our return to campus
Updated: July 22, 2020
your health and wellness as our top priority. Our planning has been informed by evolving
行业准则，医学专家和UNC系统。总理科尔充电 task forces made up of faculty, staff and student government to develop plans that will deliver
the highest level of training in the safest manner possible. Your education at 澳门真人网投 - 澳门真人官网
will reflect how the arts industry is adapting to the current reality both practically
and creatively. We continue to work with the UNC System and health and safety officials
to monitor the situation with COVID-19 in our state and prepare for all possible scenarios.
The revised academic calendar 将尽量减少出行，减少潜在的暴露于病毒，同时保持
the instructional days required to meet our academic standards. Key changes include:
- Fall and spring breaks have been eliminated, and three Wednesday breaks have been added for each semester.
- On-campus final exams and juries will be conducted Friday, Nov. 20, through Tuesday,
- 寒假期间展开;该 spring semester begins Feb. 8, 2021.
Hybrid instructional model
澳门真人网投 - 澳门真人官网 is preparing to use a hybrid instructional model for the fall semester. Hybrid
instruction will maintain our core in-person classes and experiences, following safety
guidelines, while incorporating online instructional resources when necessary. Specific
Performances and productions
the industry as it faces the effects of COVID-19. More information will be announced.
Move in and orientation
- Move in will take place 仅在八月的一周预约。 9-16. Appointments will be held in two-hour increments. You will receive an email inviting
you to make your appointment by mid-July.
- Students and family members will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms by staff upon arriving on campus. Individuals that do not clear
- Two people will be permitted to assist each student with move in. Once move in is complete, helpers
must leave the campus.
where to ship items.
- 新的和返回的学生将被要求完成 online safety training modules before moving in. Failure to do so will result in appointment cancellation. You will
- Orientation and onboarding will be completed through a hybrid of online 模块和面对面会议。在线方向和入职将发生
July 20-Aug. 7。培训是异步的。更多信息将通过电子邮件发送。
- Parent orientation will take place exclusively online July 20-27。无父取向将发生在人。
- In-person new student orientation will take place Aug. 9-16.
Residential housing and dining
- Campus housing will be standard, double occupancy in residence halls and apartments. Density will be reduced 通过具有一些四边形转换为双和一些较小双打转换为
- Only residents of an individual room can be in that room. No visitors are permitted.
- All dining spaces (Cafeteria, POD, Pickle Jar, Library Café) will be open 并遵循所有社会距离和安全协议。
- The cafeteria will be open with reduced seating capacity 允许社会距离。自助服务选项将不可用。
- More to-go dining options will be offered.
- 在高峰时段，学生将被分配一个时间吃 in coordination with class schedules.
- There will be more spaces for dining 在艾森伯格，户外场所和公共哈内斯的较低水平。
澳门真人网投 - 澳门真人官网 Together – Community Health Standards
我们都必须承诺的行动和预防措施，我们采取个人 protect our campus community。它需要我们大家一起，以保持我们的社区健康。我们希望所有
by adhering to the following standards:
- Everyone on campus is required to wear a mask or face covering 在任何时候都异常的数量有限。 See additional face covering guidance. 在任何情况下，戴面具阻碍实用课堂作业，然后额外的保护
precautions will be taken.
- 澳门真人网投 - 澳门真人官网 will provide masks to everyone on campus. Students, faculty and staff are also
allowed to bring their own masks or face coverings, if they comply with 澳门真人网投 - 澳门真人官网 standards.
- Students are not required to wear a mask or face covering in their dorm room or shower.
- 我们期望每个人都遵循机构准则 social distancing 在任何时候，除非另有实用的课堂作业正式保证;然后，
space capacity signs where applicable.
- We expect everyone to wash hands frequently throughout each day and to use hand sanitizer. 澳门真人网投 - 澳门真人官网 will create more opportunities
for hand hygiene around campus.
- Students, faculty and staff will wipe down high-touch surfaces before and after use. Wipes and hand sanitizer will be available to students, faculty
and staff across campus.
- We expect everyone to 维护这些社区卫生标准，无论是在校内还是校外。
- 不遵守我们的社区卫生标准将导致 progressive disciplinary actions.
Health and wellness
澳门真人网投 - 澳门真人官网 followed Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and UNC System guidance and partnered
with the county health department and local medical organizations to develop health
and safety protocols for the upcoming academic year. We also consulted with a licensed
safety protocols specific to the spaces on our campus and the unique kinds of activities
温室仍在开发或将要在发布 conservatory and academic pages 在我们网站的秋天2020节。除了我们 Community Health Standards, 澳门真人网投 - 澳门真人官网 will enact the following protocols to mitigate the risk presented by COVID-19
an in-person health screening, which will include having your temperature taken and answering questions about symptoms
and whether you’ve been in contact with individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19.
Anyone who does not pass the screening will have to leave campus. Details about where
- 所有的学生，教师和工作人员将被要求完成 daily COVID-19 screening self-assessment before attending class or coming to work.
before conducting business on campus
Testing and tracing
- 澳门真人网投 - 澳门真人官网 will have the capability on campus to test students for COVID-19, in partnership with Wake Forest Baptist Health. Faculty and staff will need to contact
their medical provider for testing.
面对纪律处分，直至并包括开除。 Tests are no cost to students, when ordered by a Student Health Services medical provider.
- If 澳门真人网投 - 澳门真人官网 has a positive case this fall, a 校园范围内的通知将被发送，和追踪接触 will be conducted by the Forsyth County Health Department with assistance from 澳门真人网投 - 澳门真人官网.
pandemic. 澳门真人网投 - 澳门真人官网 continues to be in direct contact with Forsyth County health officials
and will work with them closely to implement contact tracing on campus, if necessary.
- The UNC System is following CDC guidance which does not recommend full-scale asymptomatic
institutions would reduce person-to-person transmission of the virus beyond expected
results of infection preventive measures (e.g., social distancing, cloth face covering,
isolation of symptomatic individuals.
Quarantine and isolation
- 谁对测试阳性的学生covid-19将立即 isolated.
- Students who have come in close contact with someone who has tested positive, as determined
by county health officials, will be quarantined on campus for 14 days.
- Single rooms with bathrooms in residence halls have been reserved for quarantine or
isolation. Parents are permitted to take students who test positive for COVID-19 home.
Arts and academic departments will work with students on their absence due to illness.
- Faculty or staff who test positive for COVID-19 must remain at home and notify their
supervisor. They will not be allowed to return to campus until they have verification
- 心理健康和福祉我们的学生是重中之重. We will continue to support students with counseling, mindfulness sessions, physical
exercise, yoga and other activities designed to promote overall wellness, while reinforcing our
- Because we have eliminated the Fall Break to reduce virus transmission through travel,
uncsa在秋季学期已经指定了三个星期三 “Wellness Wednesdays” when no classes will be held.
- Faculty and staff who need assistance with mental or emotional health issues may use
the 澳门真人网投 - 澳门真人官网 Employee Assistance Program (EAP). 该EAP是由雇主发起的福利计划，提供支持和资源
to address personal or work-related challenges and concerns. It is free for employees
Environmental and physical safety
在uncsa环境服务部门将实施 new cleaning protocols for all areas of campus as recommended by the CDC and Environmental
Protection Agency. The housekeeping staff has been trained in COVID-specific cleaning protocols as established
by the CDC and EPA.
- 利用新设备日常清洗方法，如 electrostatic foggers and sprayers will be added to the morning cleaning rounds.
- Additional custodial staff 被添加以增加的移位数。
- Wipes and hand sanitizer 将广泛使用，为学生，教师和工作人员很方便。
- uncsa设施管理部门正在努力 improve air filtering and fresh air changes in buildings throughout campus.
- Signage to enforce social distancing will be placed in all common spaces on campus, including directional signage to control
traffic flow. Capacity restrictions will be in place in common areas as well as small
spaces such as restrooms.
- As stated in the Community Health Standards, masks or face coverings 将被要求在校园里。 uncsa将提供两种可重复使用的布口罩学生
when they arrive on campus. See additional face-covering guidance.
- All campus buildings will require a One Card for access. This elevated level of security
students, parents, faculty and staff. Dates and times of upcoming sessions are listed